Who I Work With
Can You Relate to Any of These Statements?
- I'm plagued by excessive fears and worries. My anxiety is making it hard to sleep at night and to function during the day.
- I've lost interest in the things that I used to enjoy. I feel stuck and depressed and I’ve lost hope that I'll get any better.
- I've struggled with ongoing relationship problems. I want to have a healthy intimate relationship, but I'm not sure that I know how. Somehow my relationships never work out.
- I feel lonely and isolated. I want to reach out to others, but I've been hurt so many times, I'm not sure if I want to open up to anyone again.
- I'm very hard on myself. It's like I can’t do anything right. There's an inner voice that criticizes everything that I do, and it won't let up on me.
- I feel like there is something deeply wrong with me, like I'm flawed or broken. If people really knew me, I'm sure they wouldn't like me.
- My childhood was very painful and I can't seem to overcome it. I often feel resentful, angry, and hurt and this has affected my confidence and self-esteem.
- I'm struggling to control my addictions (alcohol, drug, eating, shopping, relationships, etc.). I just can’t seem to handle the stress and pain of life without feeling out of control.
- I'm the most sensitive person that I know. I'm easily overwhelmed and my feelings get hurt easily. Those that I love don't seem to understand this about me.
- I've lost someone very important to me and I just can't get beyond the pain. Sometimes I feel guilty, sometimes I feel sad, and other times I feel hopeless.
If one or more of the above statements is true for you, my approach to therapy for depression, anxiety, and relationship problems is likely an ideal fit for you. The ultimate goal is for you to be able to overcome the barriers that hold you back in life so that you can start living the life that you truly desire.